Information Brochure - click here
Northeast Dairy Foods Association, Inc. was established in 1928. Northeast Dairy Foods Association is a full service trade association with members in New York, New Jersay and New England. Our members include milk processors, distributors, cheese manufacturers, ice cream plants and dairy farm producers. Our services include:
- Monitoring of legislative affairs, lobbying on behalf of the membership, third party information source.
- Communications, networking, public relations and promotion programs that promote the sales of the products sold by members.
- Cost saving insurance programs and services.
On a daily basis, our goals and efforts are directed towards:
- Providing services and information to our members that will continually serve to improve their operations - ensuring the efficient distribution of the freshest and safest dairy products possible.
- Representing our membership as a united manufacturing/distribution industry, before legislative bodies and regulatory agencies, promoting and safe-guarding its common business interests.